Frequently Asked Questions
When Should I Replace My Battery?
How Do I Know If My Battery is Dead?
Will These Batteries Void My Warranty?
Can I Set Up an Automatic Shipment Plan for Batteries?
What if I Buy the Wrong Batteries or They Don’t Work with My Receiver?
- All Batteries are guaranteed for 3 months and should be replaced no longer than 4 months of continuous use.
- Unfortunately, there is no indicator on the Invisible Fence brand Dog Collars to show low or dead battery. The unit will simply stop working when the battery runs out. That is why it is essential to replace it every 3 to 4 months.
- No. All Pet-Fence-Battery.com batteries are certified to work with the Invisible Fence brand dog collars.
- Absolutely. We typically set up a plan to send out one years supply of batteries at a time. This way they are available whenever you need them.
- All batteries are guaranteed to work with the specified receiver in the description. Most common being the R-21 and R-51 receivers. If after delivery you realize you have a non-compatible receiver, please call customer service and we will arrange a refund. If for some reason the battery itself fails to work properly, again please call customer service and we will arrange an exchange.